Month: March 2020
We are now in an age where projects are being started at much quicker pace than they have in previous decades.
Technological advances, better equipment and stronger supply chains mean that more is done in speedier time frames.
In the construction and building sector the vast majority of materials need to be materials that can be accessed quickly and without massive lead times. Continue reading
It has been a challenging few days for us all, and we don’t just mean the team at Brickslips and our suppliers and customers – we mean our whole global community.
Our first message is to reassure our customers that we are taking all the necessary and preventative steps to safeguard your health and the health of our staff and suppliers.
Our plan includes:
- Constant monitoring and actioning UK Government & Public Health England guidance.
- Briefing our staff regularly on the situation and any new procedures we implement to protect our staff and customers.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting surfaces such as doors, desks and phones.
- Making antibacterial hand sanitiser and wash facilities available to all staff.
- Disinfecting frequented areas and ensuring staff are constantly aware of infection hazards.
- Introduction of a no handshake policy
We have restricted all non-essential visits to our site and have asked all staff to be open and transparent regarding their contact and any potential exposure which could effect them
Staff have been advised that if they have been to any of the affected locations listed on the government website they must self-isolate due to potential exposure to the virus.
How we can still help you?
A large proportion of our customers already complete the majority of their purchase over the phone or online, and in most cases we deliver our products without our customers ever actually visiting our premises.
We will continue to trade and facilitate sales as long as the UK Government allows us to do so.
Buying over the phone/ online
We are fortunate in that our reputation gives our customers the confidence to deal with us remotely
Our staff will continue to service our orders and customers as best we can through telephone, email and online chat.
Please be patient
These are difficult times and we would ask that customers be patient when contacting us as we anticipate our business resources will be stretched over the coming weeks.
If you have any questions, please don’t not hesitate to contact us.