The Green Team
At BrickSlips.com, manufacturing commercial brick slip cladding means we take our corporate and social responsibility seriously.
That’s why we have developed our Green Team.
The green team is a group of BrickSlips.com employees who meet regularly to discuss our green agenda. The team devise and implement greener ways of working to champion energy saving ideas.
This quality commitment is helping the company work towards our targets for the future.
Commercial brick slip cladding spends energy through production. We aim to limit this energy and make sure that our company is green in the process.
In the last 12 months we have….
- Recycled over 3500 tonnes of waste.
- Filtered and reused over 6,000,000 litres worth of water.
Our 2018 Objectives
- As part of our Green plan, we will be looking to install solar panels at our Head Office which will generate 2.5 million kWh of electrical energy, saving 1,250 tonnes of CO2 per year.
- Using our last 12 months figures we will be looking to use these as a benchmark performance and target better energy utilisation for the coming year.
- EPC Energy efficiency.
- Investigate how technology can improve the manufacture of our commercial brick slip cladding.
The future is green
The impact we have on our environment has a profound effect on our lives and the lives of our children and their children.
At BrickSlips.com we are proud of our Green Teams achievements and feel that by having their council in place, our company will continue to regulate and act responsibly when it comes to the environment.